“Can't really fault!”
Review of Karina Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Karina Guest House
Ranked #35 of 261 Nairobi B&B and Inns
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Can't really fault!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Stayed with a group of around 20 for just over a week and we all loved it! The food was great and the staff polite and always willing to help you out. The rooms are nice especially the separate house with a double bedroom. Very safe and secure with guard dogs patrolling at night, beautiful gardens in a peaceful area. Basketball net as well which we loved!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Couples
Solo
Atlanta
Reviewed July 17, 2011

I stayed here for two nights in June 2011 before traveling on to a church conference. From the moment I arrived, when Mary gave a welcome hug, Karina Guest House felt like home. The twin bed room on the main floor where I stayed was a bit small, and the bathroom a bit dated, but the rest of the main floor was contemporary, clean, and comfortable. I did not go upstairs, nor did I see any other guest rooms, but did peek into the kitchen, which was very modern. Chef Anthony’s meals that are created in that kitchen were delightful. I ate on the back patio with a view of the well-tended garden, a perfect setting to complement the good food. The home and gardens are surrounded by a tall wall and entered through a secure gate. Karina is a quiet, safe, and peaceful place to stay away from the bustle of Nairobi. Members of my church stay here often when traveling to Nairobi, and I would definitely be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business