“Curiosity”
Review of Jamia Mosque

Jamia Mosque
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Wanted to see inside. Needless to say as an average Nairobi woman,non muslim, I didn't get far. But what I did see was nothing spectacular so I don't think I missed much

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Very interested in visiting a mosque, it is biggest in the central Nairobi,even if you need to pay some tips to learn, but it was worth , you know how many times each day to pray, what time to pray, how cleaning when you want to pray ,many times to clean with sequence。

If not for somebody, Probably I will never learn these things. Thanks for that.

2  Thank Angela Z
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Jamia mosque is located in the heart of Nairobi city with its bustling traffic and people on the streets. It is a clean place though once in a while you get the occasional beggars outside the mosque that make one uncomfotable.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

It's in town but hard to find, but locals are quite happy to assist you if you're lost. It's also quite small so if you want to go for Jummah then you should try go a little early as it gets packed quickly.

Reviewed June 12, 2011

Located in the heart of central Nairobi, Jamia Mosque stands out amongst it's bland neighbouring buildings, with turrets and features glimpsed from nearby streets.
It's worth a look if you are in the area, just as something different to see. I had several locals asking me if I wanted to know more about the Islamic faith when I stopped to snap a few pics, so expect to be converted as you walk past!

2  Thank Fiver75