Wines of the World Wine Shop and Bar – The Wine Experts
Ranked #122 of 691 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: TASTE PRESTIGE AWARD 2011 - best newcomer of the year. A unique wine bar concept compromising of a wine shop, a tasting room as well as a wine bar and lounge offering over 300 references. Wines from around the world starting from just KSH 800 ($10), over 30 malt whiskies and many other international spirits. Bitings and delicatessen to accompany your drinks and over 80 wines and champagnes by the glass starting from just KSH 350 ($4). Wizards, the tasting room accommodations comfortably up to 16 people for private events or conference.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I am not big on wine so I cannot say much about that, but I went with wine experts and they were impressed with the selection and variety. What I can add is that the steaks are good and they have some good cocktails for those who, like me, are not into wines.

1  Thank NicoleBanks
philippecauviere, Manager at Wines of the World Wine Shop and Bar – The Wine Experts, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Nicole, thank you so much for your review and see you soon again.! Miriam

Reviewed January 29, 2013

All staff from kitchen to Management do an excellent job to make you feel comfortable and Phillipe (owner) is present and aware of your every need ;-)

2  Thank 266Bluesky
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Very relaxing place with a wide variety of wine and believe it or not very nice coffee too. i fell in love with their cheese variety...so after a crazy shopping spree you can just pop in at the wine bar and relax!

3  Thank paula k
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Was there with my husband for my birthday.Enjoyed the whole mea from starter to dessert and our sparkling wine.The lamb chops and steak which we both had were great.We were only dissapointed with the fries which we let Philippe,the owner know.
Been there several times in the past and never been dissapointed,whether it is for salads,cold cuts and platters or drinks with friends.
I would certainly recommend them....

1  Thank JadNairobi
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We visited WWW for dinner. Initially, we thought the place was a little crowded and even noisy because the space is not too big. But our dinner and the drinks took all that away. This must be by far one of the best steaks in town. I'll go back for the sirloin steak any day of the week. As for the wine variety, its probably the biggest in town. Lots and lots of it, your head can spin. The waiters were great too, and really helpful especially Japheth who serverd our table.

1  Thank Michael W