“HOMELY AND AMAZING” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #116 of 226 Nairobi B&B and Inns
Melbourne, Australia
“HOMELY AND AMAZING”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I enjoyed my stay there. the rooms have been renovated since my last stay and i can say they have done an amazing job. the executive rooms especially are really good for the rate they give. the breakfast is tasty and the staff are really friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I stayed for one night and when departing, I forgot my coat. I called the number to ask the staff to hand it over to the driver. The lady said she will check. I called back less than a minute and she said she did not find it. This is not possible since it would have taken her more than that time to get to the room in which I stayed.
I asked her to check with the other staff but she denied. She kept saying to my driver that I have never came with any coat. A bit silly since I did come from a cold country and wore it in the taxi and even joke about it with the driver (as I was starting to feel very warm in my coat).

I tried to reach the owner but that person had not allowed me.

During that day I stayed in, I asked to use the printer by 2 pm, the receptionist kept sending me back and forth, saying that none of the staff knows how to use the printer or a desktop (!!!). By 7 pm, I returned and she said the person left. I stayed all afternoon and evening in my room and explicitly asked her to let me know when the person comes.

First time and last time I would stay in that hotel. Comfort garden are much better!

Not recommended when staff are such non helpful cooperative.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Nairobi hotels

Nairobi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

I simply loved it there, the place has really toped its game, relaxing in the evenings in the leafy bamboo treed backyard with a view of the well manicured garden in african designed Gazebos, from the last time i was here, I AM IMPRESSED, Shanema is better than home lol, when you there make sure you meet Albert, made my stay worth.

Room Tip: Room 11 is unmatched
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank albo_alz
Nairobi, Kenya
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

Reasonably adequate rooms, but the walls are paper-thin and the staff spend half the night talking (or shouting) to each other in the hallways at full volume. Unbelievably inconsiderate. Also, the bathroom fixtures are just sad -- toilet takes an hour to refill (noisily), sink splutters like mad every time you turn on the tap and the shower door wouldn't close. Sleeping in my office would be more restful.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Nairobi, Kenya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2011

the atmosphere was quite exceptional due to its serene environment. I very much enjoyed myself and would recommend it to anyone.

I liked its location the most not forgetting the service from the staff.

Room Tip: dont be afraid to ask
Stayed January 2011, traveled on business