“Making the most of my spring break by the arrangement of Ms.Claudia”
Review of Cruzeiro Safaris

Tour to Giraffe Center from Nairobi
Ranked #45 of 287 Tours in Nairobi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cruzeiro Safaris Provides Services For Nairobi Day Tours, Kenya Safari Tours, Masai Mara National Park, Accommodation In Kenya, Safari Nairobi Kenya, Safari Twiga, Nairobi Day Tours And More. Visiting Kenya or Tanzania? Take advantage of our day tours and safaris from Short to long tours ranging from hours to 15 days The trend of travel is changing at a very fast rate. Our tours and safaris educate the clients on wildlife, eating out the African way, entertainment and dinner shows, culture current and ancient in the museums and luxurious prestige that Kenya offers. Other destinations include Gorilla tracking in Rwanda and Zambia Victoria falls. Read our reviews and trust us to make good memories.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I determined to travel to Kenya for my 10-days spring break two months ago, and did the search online from then on. I contacted a lot of safari companies list in tripadvisor in both Nairobi and Mombasa. My guideline are: 1) Visit both Nairobi and Mombasa. 2) Visit Masai Mara, Nakuru, Amboseli National Parks (Tsavo west and east are added in the final trip). 3) I am budget concerned, and I am not refused to join group tour. From the feedback, the Cruzeiro Safari was the only company agreed to arrange group tour and the manager Ms. Claudia gave me a very reasonable quote. The thing I like most was their quote listed each cost in the trip (like pickup form airport $20 etc.), so you would be fully aware of where you spend the money. We corresponded more than 20 times by email to fix the itinerary, and Ms. Claudia was always willing to making the change of the plan and explaining the plan. After that I made a 35% deposit and she send my the photo copy of the receipt, and I payed the remaining money by cash upon arrival.

Ms. Claudia even dropped by my hotel and reminded me important things in Kenya, she arranged everything very well in advance. All in all, everything is professional. I joined two tours, first started from Mombasa, visit Amboseli, Tsavo West & East, a typical three day trip. I don't know actually this is private tour before my trip. And the accommodation(leaving in the lodge) was really really amazing. In the lodge (tent) of Amboseli NP, one can see Mt.kilimanjaro, and I heard the screaming of an American girl while she stepped in the tent. Sometimes I feel it was a pity to travel alone :) However, another tour starting from Nairobi was a mixed tour (5 persons), and I lived in camping site, it was not the real camping, the place was ok and the good thing was inevitably, one would meet many interesting people whom you never meet in the lodge. The two tours I joined are NOT operated by Cruzeiro Safaris, but the staff treated me as their own customer, so there was no problem about that.
It was a well organized trip, everything went smooth and I appreciate the wonderful job of Ms. Claudia

wambui, Owner at Cruzeiro Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Dear Li,
Thank you for your reply it was very kind of you. As we en devour to make our clients fulfill their dream - we do work with other tour operators who are K.A.T.O. members to offer safaris services. Most of our clients prefer private safaris we ask a few of our counterparts if they have a departure on the same dates that we can join with our client. If they have then we confirm and they don't have then we don't. We have received a lot of requests both direct and interlinks from single travelers. We do have departures where we require people to join in -mostly we list on our LAST MINUTE OFFERS PAGE but you agree with me that most people have diverse needs and dates of travel. I do look forward to hosting you and your friends in the next time you visit Kenya.
with warm regards CLaudia

Reviewed March 23, 2012

We went on a 5 day safari with Cruzeiro to Nakuru and Masai Mara.
Claudia was most helpful and patient in putting the safari together and answering all our questions, as well as being very accommodating.
The guide was also very friendly and flexible and great at spotting animals!

wambui, Owner at Cruzeiro Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2012

Thank you Lawrence and Grace for your kinds words and we look forward into welcoming you into Kenya..and next time am sure we shall get an excellent nod....once again thank you .claudia

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Claudia arranged our vtrip well, we were always informed and we had options! The trip was well organised for us, airport pickup and drop off. The trip up to Nyeri for Outspan and Treetops was great. Looking forward to going again. Nothing was too much bother and we enjoyed experiencing Nairobi and Nyeri.
Such an amazing start to our adventures. Thank you Claudia!

Thank you very much for your kind words and i do hope that next time when you come we shall get an excellent nod...

let me know of your needs for your next visit soonest possible. Asante sana claudia

Reviewed February 11, 2012

we had good time in kinondo , the only thing is that beach was to far from the hotel...good food .

wambui, Owner at Cruzeiro Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Happy new year to you.
I want to personally thank you for writing a pleasant review about us. We have more exciting products for you and your family detailed on our website and credit card on-line payment options. Do refer us to all your friends and family.
Once again thank you.
with warm regards
Claudia

Reviewed January 30, 2012

My wife and me spent 4 days at Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara Sopa lodges with Cruseiro. The pick up/drop off from NBO airport.
I like the concept when Cruseiro gives you the mini-bus with a driver who is also a very good guide and who always stays with you during your Safari. The driver/guide is absolutely flexible for you to get maximum pleasure from your trip. The mini-bus hasn't been very comfortable but nearly all Kenyan safari operators use this type of Toyota vans as it's realistically very reasonable for Kenyan roads.
The both lodges were not luxury but quite good. Lake Nakuru lodge has a very picturesque location. We could watch rhinos fighting in 20 meters from our lodge window. Maasai Sopa although had much better kitchen. The only negative impression was extremely noisy neighborhood - Chinese in lake Nakuru and north American in Maasai Sopa.
Special thanks to our very experienced guide and driver Simon. We enjoyed his gentleman manners and good sence of humor. Simon did his best to please us up to the end of the trip. Besides, Simon has a very good feeling of where to go to see the best of the wild life. Many thanks to Andrew and Claudia as well. It was a great experience for us !

Happy new year to you.