“Breakfast Meeting”

Ranked #89 of 164 Hotels in Nairobi
Isiolo, Kenya
“Breakfast Meeting”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was very impressed by the breakfast offer that we had Pride center. The service good and the staff friendly too. The parking space looked quite enough for a even a large group. Definitely we are coming back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear James. Thank you so much for appreciating our Breakfast offer, service and staff. I presume this was Redghton Group. You are most welcome to PRIDECENTRE. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Pride inn is the obvious place for conferences. It has the best conference facilities and very friendly, welcoming hotel staff. Located in a quite environment a short distance from Nairobi City Centre. I was not dissapointed.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Mr. Kiptoo, We are honored. Thank you so much for your review. We are happy we did not disappoint you and your group. You mean a lot to us and we appreciate your patronage. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager.
vadodara
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel since last my 3 visits, its very quiet place in WESTLANDS, not far off from Waste Gate and Sarit Center, for that matter even village market, which you rarely find with good, polite and cooperative staff who are always ready to look after you.

Yes they need to surely make some changes in their bathrooms showers, which is quite unfriendly in terms of its functioning, also if they can keep some variation in their break fast for mainly Indians who are staying at this place, also they should put at least one pedestal fan when it is hot out side, other wise i would strongly recommend this place to be while in nairobi....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Larrykinn2002, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
We are very exicted to learn that your stay was indeed memorable. We definately believe we shall be hosting you again soon. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Naivasha, Rift Valley, Kenya
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The warm welcome, hospitable staff and delicious food will always be memorable,
I visited this place on a job tour and its location giving a very quite serene made my stay here so comfortable. i would recommend the place for anyone looking for a decent and comfortable place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Milka, We highly appreciate your feedback. We hope to host you again soon.
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was there with my mom for Lunch back in mid September and i was really impressed by the staff! They were smiling and the service was exemplary. I liked the fact that I did not wait a long time for food and it was very sweet! Id recommend this place away from the hustle of the city! I enjoyed my lunch Pride Inn and I will definately be coming back

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for opting to review our services. We are glad you found value in our services. Lawrence Kinyua. General Manager
Gulu, Uganda
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Must confess I did enjoy the nice, cool and comfortable environment especially my room, and the breakfast was an icing on the cake, I mean yammy food. Staff were friendly and am sure I will definitely be back. Thanks for making my trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Watti, We are happy to learn that you enjoyed yor stay. thanks for the good comment about our breakfast and Staff friendliness. Lawrence G. Kinyua, General Manager
Kabale, Uganda
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have been traveling around East Africa but I had never seen such a conducive environment made the professional staff like those of Pride Inn Hotel & conferencing-Nairobi, If you really feel like staying in an a Hotel where you`re catered as aking,make it with them your traveling will never be the same because it `s really a home away from home!
I believe that Pride Inn is the only place where your conference can be planned the way you would like it to be and for that matter therefore, I recommend this place to all people around the world!!! thanks very much for your services offered.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Frank, Thank you for the big praise. We do appreciate as management, Kindly let us know of your next visit to Nairobi. Lawrence Kinyua. General Manager