“Memorable Stays at Hotel Pride Inn-Raphta Road, Nairobi” 4 of 5 stars

PrideInn Hotel Westlands
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Westlands Road | PO Box 66969, Nairobi 00200, Kenya   |
Ranked #127 of 156 Hotels in Nairobi
vadodara
“Memorable Stays at Hotel Pride Inn-Raphta Road, Nairobi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel since last my 3 visits, its very quiet place in WESTLANDS, not far off from Waste Gate and Sarit Center, for that matter even village market, which you rarely find with good, polite and cooperative staff who are always ready to look after you.

Yes they need to surely make some changes in their bathrooms showers, which is quite unfriendly in terms of its functioning, also if they can keep some variation in their break fast for mainly Indians who are staying at this place, also they should put at least one pedestal fan when it is hot out side, other wise i would strongly recommend this place to be while in nairobi....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Larrykinn2002, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
We are very exicted to learn that your stay was indeed memorable. We definately believe we shall be hosting you again soon. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Naivasha, Rift Valley, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The warm welcome, hospitable staff and delicious food will always be memorable,
I visited this place on a job tour and its location giving a very quite serene made my stay here so comfortable. i would recommend the place for anyone looking for a decent and comfortable place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Milka, We highly appreciate your feedback. We hope to host you again soon.
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was there with my mom for Lunch back in mid September and i was really impressed by the staff! They were smiling and the service was exemplary. I liked the fact that I did not wait a long time for food and it was very sweet! Id recommend this place away from the hustle of the city! I enjoyed my lunch Pride Inn and I will definately be coming back

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for opting to review our services. We are glad you found value in our services. Lawrence Kinyua. General Manager
Gulu, Uganda
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Must confess I did enjoy the nice, cool and comfortable environment especially my room, and the breakfast was an icing on the cake, I mean yammy food. Staff were friendly and am sure I will definitely be back. Thanks for making my trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Dear Watti, We are happy to learn that you enjoyed yor stay. thanks for the good comment about our breakfast and Staff friendliness. Lawrence G. Kinyua, General Manager
Kabale, Uganda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have been traveling around East Africa but I had never seen such a conducive environment made the professional staff like those of Pride Inn Hotel & conferencing-Nairobi, If you really feel like staying in an a Hotel where you`re catered as aking,make it with them your traveling will never be the same because it `s really a home away from home!
I believe that Pride Inn is the only place where your conference can be planned the way you would like it to be and for that matter therefore, I recommend this place to all people around the world!!! thanks very much for your services offered.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
PRIDEINN_12, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Westlands, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Frank, Thank you for the big praise. We do appreciate as management, Kindly let us know of your next visit to Nairobi. Lawrence Kinyua. General Manager
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The Pride Inn Conferencing facility, combined with the excellent service from Nishma, Leah and Muntazil made for a very rich experience for us and our clients.

While there are minor parking challenges (which are soon sorted out by very courteous staff), this venue is excellent value for money.

We would recommend that anyone who is thinking of holding a seminar, workshop or meeting seriously considers Pride Inn as a venue.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for being frank with us, we hope to host you again soon. Lawrence Kinyua, General Manager
Newdelhi india
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had read some bad reviews of this Hotel & was a little apprehensive about booking my stay here for 5 days for my first trip to Nairobi.Apart for a couple of negative points which i will enumerate later,at the end of my stay i could nothing but compliment the staff for making my stay a very pleasant one with exemplary service all the time.

After staying at another Guest house for a week,i personally approached the Hotel for further bookings.A pleasant & efficient lady at the reception, Namisha Patel confirmed my booking for the last 4 days of my stay except the first day.She did not want any advance money but i paid for one day to be sure.Unlike other hotels, the reception did not once ask me for any advance money even after i had stayed there for a couple of days & i had to literally force them to take the money many times at least in stages.. Namisha was true to her word & briefed Mercy who relieved her on duty, who promptly informed me the next day that a room had fallen vacant.This promptness of personal service i regularly experienced from all the staff--Jecintha,Grace & Nelson.They went out of the way to provide personal service to the customers.Once I mentioned to Jecintha about the severe cough & cold i had.To my pleasant surprise she got prepared a hot local concoction made of honey,ginger,pepper & garlic; to which we in India are familiar with.This gave some comfort in the nights While Beatrice was good at the B`fast table remembering to bring my favorite Masala Diosa & Utthappam made hot & crisp!

Room service was very good with Winnie making my bed neat & clean every day & providing all the toileteries, tea & Coffee making items in abundance & in time.The towels were clean & changed everyday I was going through a couple of books & magazines as reference material for my writings,late at night i used to leave them littered on my table.But sure enough i used to be surprised to see them properly arranged on my table,thanks to her!

The food preparation & items provide was good.In the complimentary B`fast.Juices-mangoe,mint+pineapple.Other items included porridge,cornflakes,muesli,sausage,different types of eggs, masala dosa,uttappam,toast, butter, jam, milk, coffee & tea etc. all hot & promptly served.Meals had many items but i ordered my Indian fave.which were brought hot & also kept hot on a burner on the table& in sufficient quantity.Only one day there was a lapse on their part.I had invited a friend visiting me for a cup of tea in the restaurant in mid morning.The tea took a long time coming & that to cold!

The hotel does not provde for liquor which is resented by the customers but one could ask the staff to bring some beer to drink in the room.Another blemish on their part was when the reception quoted a high rate for the taxi to drop me at the airport on my departure.Their quote of 3000 KES was 1200/ more than my fave Peter cab service-(Mob. no.0720877785) who i found to be prompt,honest & reliable.The location of the Hotel is very good being situated in westlands commercial area with good restaurants-Chowpatty,Haandi & Open House ( must try this) super markets& chemists etc.Taxis are easily available.

I highly recommend this hotel for its good service & location.I will come again!

Room Tip: First floor rooms are good as you dont have to climb much!