This was my third stay in this hotel and I was quite confident about the services and rooms as I stayed here earlier. The service quality was much much better and staff used to be very curtious. However, I was disappointed because of following reasons:
1. Rooms: The rooms started looking older and though they were re painted, it looked that the repair was not upto the mark and I was not very happy.
2. Airconditioning: I stayed there for 4 nights and none of the days airconditioning worked. On day 1 after enquiring at the front desk, we were informed that AC was not working and would work next day, I kept getting this promise untill last day and it never worked till we checked out of the hotel. They offered me additional discount after debating with the sales manager on the last day to compensate but that was not the whole point.
3. Service: Wake call was forgotten by the reception staff, the bath matts were not changed and room cups were not replaced on 2 days.
4. Price: It seems they are just making price revision every year without looking at the fact that the rooms have started looking little old and service levels are gone down. The prices should be reasonable considering the star rating of the hotel.
Otherwise all previous times, my experience of staying in this hotel was always good. The hotel is centrally located and food quality in the restaurant is awsome. The breakfast menu is very good and still maintained the good quality.
I would certainly go to this hotel again but want to see the changes in my next visit and hope they should keep prices reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Luxurious 3-star business hotel is a perfect answer for those who want a clean, comfortable and quiet stay within the heart of Westlands, Nairobi. PRIDEINN Westlands offers all the features of a modern city hotel and with its unique location; you are guaranteed to achieve maximum comfort. DISTANCE -20 Kms from Jomo Kenyatta international airport (approximately 30 min drive) -15 Kms from Wilson Airport -4 Kms from the railway station -5 Kms from the major bus stations -Shopping malls, The Sarit Centre, The Westgate, The Mall, The Nakumatt Ukay and Others. -3 Km from the main City Centre CLIMATE -Warm days: Average 24° C -Cooler nights: Average 12° C -Cold months: June – July -Long rains: March – June -Short rains: October – December ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and Jovago.com so you can book your PrideInn Hotel Westlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.