WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #123 of 161 Hotels in Nairobi
Arusha
“Memorable Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Apartment 116 is the BEST...don't get me wrong,am not saying the other rooms are ish-ish....all are wow and good value for your money!.... Cleanliness was of very high standard and the Housekeeper friendly too. Sad I don't remember her name.Tandoori chicken is the Best Indian food I had for dinner,thx to the chef and restaurant staff.That evening barbeque is the best way to refresh after a busy day!! I love the swimming pool.So clean and location is super!! Thanks to the Management and entire staff. Will come back in December.

Room Tip: Apartment 116 is huge....the best!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eugen T, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Raphta, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
We sincerely thank you for taking time to review our property and we shall endeavor our very best to keep our service better..sincere regards, Siele

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent service, superb staff,really loved my stay here.The rooms are spacious, lavish and comfortable.The food...mmmh!! fantastic.I would not hesitate to come back to the hotel anytime.
The management and the staff treat you like family catering to every little need. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had a great two night stay at the hotel and the experience was worth every moment. The Reception, service, decor and ambience was just the perfect ensemble. The manager and his team always on hand to attend to every need. I will not hesitate to recommend the place to anyone wishing to stay at the Pride Inn. To sielle and the team I will be more than Proud to come and stay once again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We sincerely thank you for taking time to review our property and we shall endeavor our very best to keep our service even better..sincere regards, Siele
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

My stay at this hotel with my family was awesome....we came as a huge family on transit to the Mara, we arrived late at night and the team was still jovial and energetic to receive us. The welcome was great thanks to the front office reception and assisted is to get some off the counter medication for one of the kids who was unwell. The food is great we had a variety to choose from, the room were well kept and impressive service overall....we met with the GM who was very kind and professional during our checkout. He got concerned about the young kid who was still not ok by the time we checked out and assured us in case of emergency we can call the hotel for assistance on the way....thank you so much... We love Kenya and pride inn.

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stayed at this property from the 30th September and I must really say I got more than my money's worth. The property has been well looked after, the rooms are good and wel appointed, the food is very good too. The ambience is very good and I was pleasantly surprised that my room was quiet in the evenings. This is usually not the case whenever I go for Conferences in Nairobi. The General Manager too was very professional. He met me during one of the breakfasts, introduced himself and offered to be of service. There was really nothing much to ask for except my laundry that had not been picked up. When I went back to my room in the evening, I found my suit laundered and whats best, all compliments of the General Manager...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ronalds642
Thank you very much for this ....
Mombasa, Kenya
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is the place to be. I stayed in pride Inn for one week and i cant estate to recommend this incredible property to both the international and local clientele. I have a personal rating system differentiated on items, so I would give a 5 stars for the rooms, 5 stars for the food and 5 star for the service. The entire property was spotlessly clean. The staff were friendly and always gave service beyond my expectation.
I managed to talk to the Hotel Manager Hillary Siele and i could describe him as one person with high standards of professional ethics and one who has put the interest of the client ahead of his own.
PrideInn Raphta Suites Hotel & Conferencing is my second home and i promise to be back with my family and friends. keep up the spirit and maintain the standards.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
we very much appreciate your positive comments....we look forward to hosting you again soon! Regards...Siele
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Just stayed in the new wing of the hotel and its incredible . The staff are amazing and pay attention to all the details .Food is amazing and ooh what more cam i say -Try it for yourself and you will keep asking for more ..The Manager Hillary Siele is one with high professional skills .He beats them all with how well he is running the place .Thanks to all your team which you have managed to make to mould to such great personnels in this travel industry .

Going back again in December ;;; cant wait .

Room Tip: Always request for the rooms on the new wing .
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family