“Most amazing salmon”

Seven Seafood & Grill
Ranked #17 of 708 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: American, African, Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Already considered to be Nairobi’s premier Seafood & Steak destination, Seven Seafood & Grill offers a sumptuous selection of the finest Indian Ocean seafood and grass fed Angus/Borana steaks in one of Nairobi’s most distinctive & innovatively designed restaurants. A mouth-watering array of oysters, lobsters, prawns & ocean fish are delivered daily, freshly prepared & accompanied by Seven’s signature sauces. Meat lovers are well catered for with exclusive, hand-selected cuts of Kenya’s finest beef that have been carefully aged, butchered in house, slow cooked or grilled to your liking & presented in a variety of forms such as gourmet sandwiches, gourmet burgers but most importantly gourmet steaks that will take your palate on a culinary journey like never before. Our newly launched fully equipped Private Dining Area comprising a Chef's table & private bar serves as the ideal venue for your personal or business functions. In a nutshell, join us for your most unique dining experience.
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

I love sea food and this is the only place I have my salmon. Service is great, better to book to guarantee a table.

Maureene D, Public Relations Manager at Seven Seafood & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Caroline,

Thank you for your valued feedback and patronage at Seven Seafood & Grill Restaurant.
We look forward to hosting you again during your next visit.

Team Seven

Reviewed July 11, 2017

We had a late night dinner at this restaurant,though we had reserved earlier.The whole experience was so sequential-right from the service to the service mode,the match was right!

They need to work on the toilets set-up.

Dear Reinhard,

Thank you for your valued feedback.
We are glad that you enjoyed your dinner at Seven Seafood & Grill Restaurant and that you were impressed by our service staff.
We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Seven made my Saturday evening dinner ...I ordered for the mushroom crepe (I live for mushrooms oi oi oi) . My partner ordered for the king prawns and cassava chips. No words can be used to describe that meal except it was meant to be. The chef gave his all in it. It's a cozy restaurant, beautiful set up , chilled out , perfect for a cozy dinner . The service was excellent ...I've been there more that twice and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank Patricia G
Kinglancer, Public Relations Manager at Seven Seafood & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Dear Patricia,

Thanks for your glowing review of our seafood restaurant.
We are glad to know that you liked our food, service and ambience.
We look forward to your return so you can try other dishes and rate them as well.
Feel free to tell us what we can do to improve.

Warm Regards,
Team Seven.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I feel that the quality of the dish is decreasing compared few years ago. I took a fish that was too cooked and then too dry. Likely the service remains to a good level.

1  Thank Scalpy38

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review of our restaurant.

We are sad to hear that you did not like your meal. Kindly share with us the exact date and time when you had your meal. What meal did you order?

With these details, we can investigate and know exactly what happened. We will then take correctional measures to ensure all our customers are happy.

Team Seven.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Being a fish lover and coming from a coastal city that boasts great seafood, I heard this is the go to place for seafood.
My fish was 2 fist sized pieces of fillet. The fish was supposed to be on a bed of salad, and one of the guests did not want this. Since I ordered the same, the waiter assumed that I wanted the same - which I did not want.
So I got a fish without the bed of salad.
The taste was average.
I had another chance to go to this restaurant, which I happily declined.
I dont know what all the hype is about this restaurant - I certainly wont go there again

1  Thank Karim V
Kinglancer, Public Relations Manager at Seven Seafood & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Dear Karim V,

Thanks for your kind review. We are saddened to hear that you did not enjoy your experience at Seven Restaurant. We will take all measures to ensure that waiters are attentive and that the food is great. Kindly return soon and then write another review.

Warm Regards.