“Seven Seafood and Grill”

Seven Seafood & Grill
Ranked #18 of 692 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: American, African, Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Already considered to be Nairobi's premier steak and seafood destinations, Seven's distinctive and innovatively designed restaurants offer a sumptuous selection of the finest Indian Ocean seafood and the finest cuts of locally produced beef aged on site in a glass, humidity controlled meat rooms. A mouth-watering array of oysters, lobsters, prawns and ocean fish are delivered daily, freshly prepared and accompanied by Seven's signature sauces. Meat lovers are well catered for, with exclusive, hand-selected cuts of Kenya's finest beef that have been carefully aged and butchered in house. Reviewed as the best in town, indulge in one of Seven's decadent desserts to complete Nairobi's most unique dining experiences.
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Very nice restaurant with good selection of seafood and other dishes. I recommend the seafood lasagna. It was excellent and very well done. Good service in the restaurant with outdoor dining area.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I visited the one at ABC. Loved the chic style and they have flower vases with live fishes in them which was very neat. Loved the food and the customer service was exceptional. They had excellent mocktails too.
Ample secure parking was available would love to visit again

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had a business dinner at the Seven Seafood and Grill. The food was fabulous, the service very good and the place very chic. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

On a recent trip to Nairobi, my wife and I had dinner at Seven Seafood & Grill. It is a chic
little restaurant located in the ABC Plaza. The service was top rate. We were seated immediately, drink orders taken and served promptly, and dinner order and service done
impecably. My wife had spiny lobster, and I had a fresh catch of the day. Both were done
exceptionally well and we devoured them. This restaurant serves as fresh seafood as you
can get anywhere in the world. It is a bit pricey, but we judged it to be worth the fare. If we
return to Nairobi, we would certainly eat there again.

1  Thank Ted D
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I don't even know where to start on this...the sea food awesome, the ambiance awesome...i loved the place and would totally recommend it!!

Been to Seven Seafood & Grill? Share your experiences!