WINNER WONDERLAND

Seven Seafood & Grill
Ranked #32 of 512 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Already considered to be Nairobi's premier steak and seafood destinations, Seven's distinctive and innovatively designed restaurants offer a sumptuous selection of the finest Indian Ocean seafood and the finest cuts of locally produced beef aged on site in a glass, humidity controlled meat rooms. A mouth-watering array of oysters, lobsters, prawns and ocean fish are delivered daily, freshly prepared and accompanied by Seven's signature sauces. Meat lovers are well catered for, with exclusive, hand-selected cuts of Kenya's finest beef that have been carefully aged and butchered in house. Reviewed as the best in town, indulge in one of Seven's decadent desserts to complete Nairobi's most unique dining experiences.
“Excellent sea food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I visited the one at ABC. Loved the chic style and they have flower vases with live fishes in them which was very neat. Loved the food and the customer service was exceptional. They had excellent mocktails too.
Ample secure parking was available would love to visit again

Visited May 2013

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Great Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had a business dinner at the Seven Seafood and Grill. The food was fabulous, the service very good and the place very chic. I highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2013
New London, NC
“Fabulous Fresh Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

On a recent trip to Nairobi, my wife and I had dinner at Seven Seafood & Grill. It is a chic
little restaurant located in the ABC Plaza. The service was top rate. We were seated immediately, drink orders taken and served promptly, and dinner order and service done
impecably. My wife had spiny lobster, and I had a fresh catch of the day. Both were done
exceptionally well and we devoured them. This restaurant serves as fresh seafood as you
can get anywhere in the world. It is a bit pricey, but we judged it to be worth the fare. If we
return to Nairobi, we would certainly eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ted D
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“Great!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I don't even know where to start on this...the sea food awesome, the ambiance awesome...i loved the place and would totally recommend it!!

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“appalling service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I went to Seven (Village Market) for a friend's birthday dinner. It is completely overrated. Firstly, they kept us waiting at the bar 25 minutes before we were seated. The bartender didn't even know how to mix drinks! Then I ordered the 'all you can eat' ribs and was told I could only have an extra half portion. When the ribs did come, they were all fat and no meat. They were therefore inedible. I sent them back and they were added to my bill! When I queried the bill, I was told I had to pay for them even though they were inedible. Overall, the service is appalling and the restaurant is disappointing. It is NOT good!

Visited June 2013