“Great!!”

Seven Seafood & Grill
Ranked #30 of 593 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: American, African, Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Already considered to be Nairobi's premier steak and seafood destinations, Seven's distinctive and innovatively designed restaurants offer a sumptuous selection of the finest Indian Ocean seafood and the finest cuts of locally produced beef aged on site in a glass, humidity controlled meat rooms. A mouth-watering array of oysters, lobsters, prawns and ocean fish are delivered daily, freshly prepared and accompanied by Seven's signature sauces. Meat lovers are well catered for, with exclusive, hand-selected cuts of Kenya's finest beef that have been carefully aged and butchered in house. Reviewed as the best in town, indulge in one of Seven's decadent desserts to complete Nairobi's most unique dining experiences.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I don't even know where to start on this...the sea food awesome, the ambiance awesome...i loved the place and would totally recommend it!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I went to Seven (Village Market) for a friend's birthday dinner. It is completely overrated. Firstly, they kept us waiting at the bar 25 minutes before we were seated. The bartender didn't even know how to mix drinks! Then I ordered the 'all you can eat' ribs and was told I could only have an extra half portion. When the ribs did come, they were all fat and no meat. They were therefore inedible. I sent them back and they were added to my bill! When I queried the bill, I was told I had to pay for them even though they were inedible. Overall, the service is appalling and the restaurant is disappointing. It is NOT good!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Seven is specialised in Seafood so if you want meat go to Carnivore or Gaucho. Seven is known for its fish speciality and starters which were amazing. The service was ok for Nairobi standards..the wine was good also although not such a great selection. We hd to sit at the bar as there was no empty tables being a Friday. They also have a lounge area just across thats serves nibble food

1  Thank Loomi
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My wife and I went to Seven on recommendation of friends but were quite disappointed in the food.
The Good: Nice atmosphere and great service. Onion soup was quite tasty.
The Bad: We both went for the steak and lobster. The steak, while having a nice taste, was small, 1/3 gristle, tough and dry. The lobster was just okay. Had a house red wine in a huge glass with barely any wine in it.
The ugly: Paid $100 for two people and left hungry.

1  Thank LoveTravellilng
Reviewed June 6, 2013

When in a seafood restaurant - eat seafood. I made the mistake on my first visit to order meat - never, never again. The seafood is well worth coming back again and again.

2  Thank Mads_Nairobi