“Can't wait for my next visit!”

Seven Seafood & Grill
Ranked #29 of 544 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Already considered to be Nairobi's premier steak and seafood destinations, Seven's distinctive and innovatively designed restaurants offer a sumptuous selection of the finest Indian Ocean seafood and the finest cuts of locally produced beef aged on site in a glass, humidity controlled meat rooms. A mouth-watering array of oysters, lobsters, prawns and ocean fish are delivered daily, freshly prepared and accompanied by Seven's signature sauces. Meat lovers are well catered for, with exclusive, hand-selected cuts of Kenya's finest beef that have been carefully aged and butchered in house. Reviewed as the best in town, indulge in one of Seven's decadent desserts to complete Nairobi's most unique dining experiences.
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Can't wait for my next visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

A beautiful restaurant with a great atmosphere! The food was amazing and the menu tantalised every taste bud! The staff were friendly and efficient and the owner was at hand to meet guests and ensure both the food and service were to the highest of standards! We will definitely be returning!

2 Thank Stephdg86

New York
“They know their fish...mostly.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

One of the few places in Nairobi that actually knows how to cook fish properly (i.e. seared, semi-crispy outside and moist, not-quite-rare inside). The interior aims high for Nairobi standards, and though the execution is far from perfect, the attempt is admirable.

My only gripe was the (lack of) oysters. Last time I went we ordered oysters on the half shell. Ten minutes later the waiter returned to ask 'cooked or raw'. We reiterated that we meant the latter. Twenty minutes later he returned to ask 'you know that's raw, right? Are you sure you want that?' and we assured him we did. After more than thirty minutes and no oysters we again inquired. At about the one hour mark we were told there were, in fact, no oysters.

Other than that a solid experience.

• Visited April 2012
Amstelveen, The Netherlands
“Pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Located in a strip mall, this fish restaurant is a hidden Nairobi gem. Food was really good: fresh tasty fish and very good wine. We even found a bottle of our favorite New Zealand Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc.

Visited October 2012
Lima, Peru
“Well Done! Surf and Turf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I'm not a fish lover but my family is so I went to Seven reluctantly expecting to eat a plain burger with no taste. To my surprise they had more than burgers and I asked for a steak that came really welldone as I like it, still with lots of flavor. My family tried the fish in different ways and also found good quality of fish, well prepared, lots of flavor and best tartar sauce. WIll try again and this time won't go reluctantly but happy. Did I mention they have a good bar too?

Visited November 2012
Kampala, Uganda
“SEAFOOD DELIGHT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Service, top!
Food, top!
Drinks, top!
What more can I say? A friend took me to Seven to celebrate my birthday and it was a great choice. As a seafood lover who now lives in a landlocked country, I was happy to be in Nairobi for the week and spend an evening at Seven. The calamari appetizer was delicious, and the paella entre was divine. I am salivating just thinking of the meal, and I am now back to home, where I don't get seafood. The ambiance was nice, music was not loud, so you could hear one another. I highly recommend Seven mostly for the seafood, but also for drinks as they have an interesting cocktail menu.

Visited November 2012