Progressive Park Hotel
$188
Agoda.com
$104
$83
All reviewswestgate mallfree wificlean bathroom facilitiesminutes walking distancepure vegetarianconvenient locationsarit centrecomplimentary breakfastquiet at nightexcellent locationwould stay againbusiness hotelcomfortable hotelbusiness travelroom servicenakumattukay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My last rating of this hotel was average, I have been back here a couple of times since and I have to say it gets better and better. The building work has been completed and there are now new rooms. There is a new spacious breakfast room and I understand a new restaurant opens soon. Still a great location, the price is good and excellent staff. Nice to see a place improving all the time!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
ProgressiveParkHotel, Owner at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. It is a pleasure to read that our continuous improvements are being noticed and appreciated. I am sure that the team will be as happy as I am to hear that their service was appreciated, as well as our prime location. Our restaurant shall be open by 1st August 2012. We do hope to welcome you back to the Progressive Park again in the future.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Very Nice Hotel , clean , free wi fi , spacious rooms with tv and modern bathroom , good secuirty , if you need a driver with a car I can give the contact details reliable and honest just e-mail me on SapnaRprl@aol.com also Airport pick up .

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank saprpl
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you so much for taking some time and writing a nice review from your recent stay on Trip Advisor
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and all went well
I will share your comments with my team
Please let me know of any future visits to Nairobi and I be more than happy to help with any reservations
Wishing you all the best

Reviewed July 7, 2012

A perfect setting next to the Westgate shopping mall, a mix of doubles, twin family rooms to suit various budgets. Breakfast is basic Indian style but adequate Rooms are very clean and most have a small kitchen attached hich is useful. A perfect place to stay if you need something central.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review from you latest stay with us.
I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and were happy with our location. Regarding the Breakfast, I am pleased to inform you that our New Breakfast Room with a larger variety of options is now open. I have uploaded a picture of the same.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Progressive Park

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days. The hotel services are really good in a nice location. Shopping mall, varieties of restaurants including muslim food, taxi stand, mosque : all are within short distance from the hotel. They have allowed me early check in with complimentary breakfast, which is absolutely beyond my expectations.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you for your kind review which I took great pleasure in reading. I am delighted to learn that we exceeded the promise and delivered beyond your expectations. I’m sure that the team will be as happy as I am to hear that their service was appreciated, as well as our flexible check in policy. We do hope to welcome you back to the Progressive Park again in the future.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Being Pure vegi family discovered through a co- traveller to masai mara & on our way back choosed this property against the tour operator suggested property. we enjoyed a night & day stay from money saving & confort stay. all one has to do is to get advance booking done to secure your appartment & in house caby would be chepaer & reliable for one to travel in the city. next door is a big mall to shop if one has in plan. we would suggest anyone going for a trip to this city to must chose this property & feel like in India. Disclaimer : we travelled in 2009 Dec. but lack of options given below ristricted me to choose a recent year of travel!

Room Tip: For a small family or for a couple single room appartment is good enough on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
ProgressiveParkHotel, Manager at Progressive Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Thank you for the great review about our hotel during your recent stay in Nairobi.

It is very encouraging to read that you enjoyed using our Rain Shower units which have been recently installed in all our Executive Studios with AC.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that you may follow us on Twitter (@ProgressivePark) for access to latest developments & exclusive offers.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Progressive Park