“Awesome Indian food”

Ranked #5 of 600 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Open House Restaurants, we believe that Fine Indian Cuisine comes from a delicate balance of succulent food, authentic ambiance and personalised service. So when you walk into our doors, be ready to experience a connucopia of indian flavours, whilst being transported into our traditionally set surroundings. Feel free to enquire about your taste preference or take suggestion from our experienced staff. Enjoy!
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is perhaps the best Indian food in Nairobi. Either this or Handee. My bet is on Open House!

The food is, according to my Indian friend, like sitting in Mumbai and eat. The service is good and fast, and the food is just perfect. Garlic naan and ginger chicken masala beat anything else :-)

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Nairobi.

1  Thank Jon-Andreas

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Had to take a client for lunch. Service was prompt. Food was served in 15mns & as per taste requirements.good bollywood instrumental music played at the right volume.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I went here for a 'date night' on the recommendation of friends. We stuck to some basic dishes - chicken tikka masala, naan, a veg dish and an order of a house special chili chicken to start. I was really underwhelmed. Maybe we ordered the wrong things. The naan wasn't even fresh and fluffy. I'd like to try it again and go with a regular customer. People rave about this place too much for there not to be something good on the menu!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

it's a very good place to have dinner delicious food very good hospitality by its owner . they have an amazing ginger spices and i had ginger chicken it was just amazing , also you have to try some kind of goat cheese cubes fried with special spices

1  Thank ahmed_azab07
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This place has excellent Indian food, and also some other fusion dishes that I've never seen before in my life (if you like ginger, please try the ginger chicken wing appetizer; don't think it's Indian, but it will make your taste buds flip nonetheless). Other than Chowpaty, which is an all veg Indian restraurant in Nairobi, I think it has the best quality and variety of all the Indian places in the city.

1  Thank Jason L