“Fantastic!”

Ranked #5 of 583 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Open House Restaurants, we believe that Fine Indian Cuisine comes from a delicate balance of succulent food, authentic ambiance and personalised service. So when you walk into our doors, be ready to experience a connucopia of indian flavours, whilst being transported into our traditionally set surroundings. Feel free to enquire about your taste preference or take suggestion from our experienced staff. Enjoy!
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Having been to this restaurant every time I go Nairobi I highly recommend it. Even though its always busy , the owner always squeezes us in and the food tastes delicious and always comes quickly. The ambience is great and also good value for money. What else would you want!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This place was packed on a Wednesday evening that we went,and it's huge.Tells you something about the food. Finally got a table which was free & had some delicious Indian fare.I have to say Nairobi is a top place for delicious Indian food,very tasty & great flavours. This place is no exception.

1  Thank MHort1
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I love open house... their food is quite authentic. food is filled with flavour. it has value for money.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was really looking forward to dining at the Open House, having heard great reviews from friends and family. The service was prompt, our waiter was friendly and obliging. The food was ready pretty fast. However, the food to my great disappointment was, in a word, bleh! So ordinary, perhaps I should have had more spicy food. The wait-staff tend to just hang around ( I guess on account of the very few diners) while you eat, which was unnerving. I won't write this restaurant off though, it is probably worth checking out again.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

It doesn't have a great ambience. It's not smart. But I eat here every time I come to Nairobi cos the food is simply unbeatable. It's so good that I phone a day early and ask them to freeze some takeaway which I then take back to London. Don't leave without have a dahl makhani. East African curries are the best. Great service too. Don't go to Haandi's (though it's good), go here.