“Fantastic!”

Open House Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 547 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: At Open House Restaurants, we believe that Fine Indian Cuisine comes from a delicate balance of succulent food, authentic ambiance and personalised service. So when you walk into our doors, be ready to experience a connucopia of indian flavours, whilst being transported into our traditionally set surroundings. Feel free to enquire about your taste preference or take suggestion from our experienced staff. Enjoy!
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Having been to this restaurant every time I go Nairobi I highly recommend it. Even though its always busy , the owner always squeezes us in and the food tastes delicious and always comes quickly. The ambience is great and also good value for money. What else would you want!

• Visited April 2013

Ruislip, United Kingdom
“Fab Indian food in a nice restaurant”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This place was packed on a Wednesday evening that we went,and it's huge.Tells you something about the food. Finally got a table which was free & had some delicious Indian fare.I have to say Nairobi is a top place for delicious Indian food,very tasty & great flavours. This place is no exception.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank MHort1
Nairobi, Kenya
“great food and value for money”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I love open house... their food is quite authentic. food is filled with flavour. it has value for money.

Visited December 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
“Flatlining Open House”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was really looking forward to dining at the Open House, having heard great reviews from friends and family. The service was prompt, our waiter was friendly and obliging. The food was ready pretty fast. However, the food to my great disappointment was, in a word, bleh! So ordinary, perhaps I should have had more spicy food. The wait-staff tend to just hang around ( I guess on account of the very few diners) while you eat, which was unnerving. I won't write this restaurant off though, it is probably worth checking out again.

• Visited March 2013
London
“My favourite restaurant”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

It doesn't have a great ambience. It's not smart. But I eat here every time I come to Nairobi cos the food is simply unbeatable. It's so good that I phone a day early and ask them to freeze some takeaway which I then take back to London. Don't leave without have a dahl makhani. East African curries are the best. Great service too. Don't go to Haandi's (though it's good), go here.

Visited March 2013