“Eat ( good meat) until you burst!”
Review of Pampa Churrascaria

Pampa Churrascaria
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Nairobi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Nairobi Central Business District
Description: Pampa is a haven meat lovers and vegetarians alike. Our concept is 'Rodizio' Meaning eat as much as you want, which includes starter,16 types of salads, 3 hot dishes, 3 side dishes,30 types of dressings, 13 types barbequed meat, and the dessert grilled pineapple with cinnamon and sugar
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were crossing Nairobi, from Amboseli to Nakuru and our Guide stop here to lunch. Excellent choice.
The food in this restaurant is very good. I have been to similar style restaurants in Portugal, and this place can easily compete. The choice of salads from the salad buffet is good, and the meat is excellent and you can try crocodile. The waiters keep you bringing more choices of meat untill you really can not eat any more. The waiters are very friendly, and I was able to watch the world cup football match on the big screen TV.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The food in this restaurant is very good. I have been to similar style restaurants in Brazil, and this place can easily compete. The choice of salads from the salad buffet is good, and the meat is excellent. The waiters keep you bringing more choices of meat untill you really can not eat any more. The waiters are very friendly, and they specially arranged our table so we could watch the world cup football match on the big screen TV.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My family had a wonderful lunch at Pampa Churrascaria. The salad bar contained an assortment of leafy green and other cold salads which was a nice compliment to the main course of meats. I enjoyed the exotic crocodile and rabbit. The children enjoyed the chicken and sausage. My wife really liked the lamb and beef ribs. The atmosphere was great and the staff catered to the kids offering ice cream and providing a tour. The compound had a nice Brazilian flare.

1  Thank Answan J
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I took my mum out for lunch once the Pampa opened in our neighbourhood near Valley Arcade. Out the gate the restaurant has ample parking and is full of light and has comfortable seating both inside and out in the sun. The quirky costumes the staff wore were fun...I think they were dressed up as matadors. Not sure. Any-who, so once we were seated, I committed the ultimate sin, and started on the salads (which are delicious) and filled my tummy on them. So that by the time the meats came around, I had to put up the red light a bit early. I promise, the next time I will skip the leafy veggies and just wait for the good stuff.
Rabbit, beef, chicken, sausages, amaze-balls...Each time the waiter would come around, he would ask whether I "would like a slice..." In the end I told them that my answer will always be yes, till they see the red light go up :-) The dining experience ended with a cinnamon encrusted grilled pineapple which was also quite nice.
The price tag was a little steep (around KES 4,000 for both of us), but I will put up a better performance the next time - meat-wise.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I was very surprised to find a Churrasqueria in Nairobi, but even more to taste such an excellent quality and variety of meats and side dishes. This places is owned by a Brazilian that really takes care of the place, being on top of the grills at all times. I recommend this place as the best in meats and grills in Nairobi.