“Good place to stop on the way to the airport”
Review of Al Pasha

Al Pasha
Ranked #481 of 557 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Nairobi Central Business District
Neighborhood: Nairobi Central Business District
Tucson, Arizona
“Good place to stop on the way to the airport”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The restaurant has nice outdoor seating but it is often filled. Indoor seating is dominated by a very loud television. Good quantity of decent food for good value, and I would rate this one higher except for the lout TV and disregard of staff. We asked 3 times to turn down the volume on the TV and it would get quieter for a minute then go back up. We finally noticed almost the entire restaurant staff hanging out around the bar watching the TV - which explains both why service is slow and the TV is so loud. I asked to speak to a manager but none was available.

I have stopped here many times when taking friends to the airport since it is a very convenient place to stop, and this is not the first time I've been annoyed by the loud TV. I will probably try it one more time before I give up on them. If they can get the staff to pay attention to the customers instead of to the tube this could be a really good experience.

I gave average rating for Atmosphere because the outdoor seating is very nice, but indoor not so nice.

• Visited August 2013

Lutherville, Maryland
“Reasonable prices, slow but friendly service”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The menu offers many choices and the food was ok, but service is a bit slow. I had falafel (overcooked) that was served with only a few pieces of pita and too little garlic & yoghurt sauce. I am sure if I had asked for more of both I would have received them without an extra charge, but given the late arrival of the original order I did not want to ask. I have marked the service as "average" because it was slow (poor) but friendly (above average).

• Visited December 2012
india
“Very cozy”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

It is a very cozy and wonderful restaurant. I love the view of the national park from the outside seating. The steak with fries is amazing and they served excellent coktails.

• Visited February 2012
kenya
“Nice set up - poor food”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

the set up and ambiance is very nice, the decor and all that is outside - beware of the chicken wings beware!!! you may end up a permanent washroom visitor for 2 days or in the hospital........

1 Thank wambui