TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,238 results
All reviews rooftop bar artisan restaurant graze restaurant top floor business hotel the club lounge westlands area sarit centre first floor five star hotel business trip breakfast buffet is main restaurant rooms are spacious home away from home shankar soapstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were warmth,very attentive and cheerful through out stay. The service was extremely great at Graze Steak HouseRooms were excellent and services were first class
The security measures undertaken were excellant

Room tip: Not aware as the stay was very short
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Krishna U, General Manager at Sankara Nairobi, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Chinthalapalli R,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sankara Nairobi. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate you mentioning our signature Steakhouse Graze, our guest rooms and security of the property. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

we had a business meeting and I must say the service was too notch and customer service by Mary was simply high end thank you and looking forward to a next time.I would recomend the hotel to any who would like to have value for they money.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Charles K,

Thank for taking the time to review Sankara Nairobi. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you mentioning our star Mary. she will be commended for her service. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was great to be back again at Sankara hotel. We are always given first class treatment. The room was well set and the services were excellent. The food was very sumptuous. It is always a pleasure to be welcomed by the General Manager himself and Carol Linguli.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Francis M,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sankara Nairobi. It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to host you again in the very near future.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

I've been a long term guest at the Sankara. The service and warmth of the staff have made me forget that I am away from home. It's an amazing experience so far. Thank you for the attention to detail. I would highly recommend Sankara to anyone.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Krishna U, General Manager at Sankara Nairobi, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Dear RGSGNBO,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sankara Nairobi. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

I spent a great night at Sankara Hotel Nairobi. I initially booked for 5 nights and when checking in I mentioned that I may have to check out next morning and travel to USA if my visa is found sorted out. Staff at reception explained to me that it was not an issue, asking politely just to be informed of my decision the next morning. Next day i had to check out and everything went smoothly, although I was dealing with a different staff who was equally professional and caring my satisfaction

Dear Sylveha,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sankara Nairobi. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. It is unfortunate you had to leave early but the team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.