Review Highlights
Photo Safari

Reviewed August 22, 2019
Philippa R
via mobile
What a Fantastic Photo Safari trip !

We really enjoyed our personalised Photo Safari experience with Rachel and her team in Masai... read more

Andrew Y

All reviews big cats land cruiser baby elephant masai mara camera photos lion birds cheetah safari kenya
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

I had the most wonderfully enjoyable time seeing animals in the wild for the first time, and taking photographs of them. Rachel was incredibly helpful from the moment I booked – nothing was too much trouble for her before and during the trip. She advised me on the kit to take with me, about how to Get the best out of my camera, and about the editing process. This was all very new for me and I learnt a huge amount, having never been on an organised photographic trip before. We saw so many animals like wildebeest, zebra and Impala that were part of the migration, as well as beautiful elephants and giraffes, and the big cats were just incredible. One afternoon we tracked a group of cheetah called the five brothers for several hours, which was fascinating in terms of their behaviours and of the photos we were able to take. Thanks Rachel for such a special experience.

Date of experience: July 2019
SafariSinclair, Owner at Safari Sinclair, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Thank you Philippa for the glowing review! I am so glad you could come to Kenya with us and experience a safari for the first time. I look forward to seeing some of your photos when you have finished processing them :-)

Reviewed August 13, 2019

We really enjoyed our personalised Photo Safari experience with Rachel and her team in Masai Mara.

Rachel was very friendly and generous in sharing her photo safari expertise. We were learning and taking photos on the fly while in the land cruiser, spotting Giraffes, lions, elephants and more was so much fun !

She helped us made the most of our digital cameras, showing us how to use the best exposures, f settings and more to capture the moment...live.

I became more confident with my camera and pictures while experiencing a great Safari.

I highly recommend Rachel and her team.
Happy photography

Date of experience: July 2019
SafariSinclair, Owner at Safari Sinclair, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Andrew. It was a pleasure spending the week with you guys :-) Don't forget to print some of your photos out and put them up in your home!

Reviewed August 13, 2019

Our Kenya photo-safari took in Lake’s Nakuru and Naivasha as well as the Masai Mara. Whilst I had been on photo-safaris to the Mara before the Lake’s and their abundance of birds was a real treat for me. Most of the time however was spent in the Mara and we enjoyed some fantastic sightings. Lion, including the famous ‘Scarface’, leopard and the most elegant of the big cats, the cheetah. Many fabulous memories that will stay with me forever. Whilst perhaps not the greatest photographic opportunities the lion atop a tree and the baby elephant just hours old were the most amazing sightings. Rachel was a fantastic host. Always there with good advice. Always ensuring you were in the right position to get that great photograph.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you so much for your review. Even though you are an experienced safari-goer, I was so pleased to hear you really enjoyed this trip and how we put it together. Hopefully see you again on another Safari Sinclair Adventure!