“Some Unique Dishes” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Peppers Restaurant Ltd.

Peppers Restaurant Ltd.
Parklands Road | Opposite Southern Sun Hotel Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya
+254722201880
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #77 of 419 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Seafood, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Multi-Cuisine Restaurant with a children's concept and ideal for big groups for corporates and families. specializing in Indian, Chinese, Continental,seafood, Barbeque, Steaks and other Grilled Dishes.A big variety of Non-Vegetarian and vegetarian dishes.Come Experience Fine Dining at its best. Takeaway deliveries on motorbike and outside catering facilities available.
nairobi
“Some Unique Dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We always used to go in quite a number to peppers and sample a variety of their dishes at one go, i.e. the chinese, indian etc.

I religiously ordered the Poussin Chicken Kiev. Mouthwatering! The dish is also served with vegetables, salad and once you slice the kiev, poussin and butter sauce pours out.

I tend to mix it all up and gobble it. The portion is extremely generous.

• Visited February 2013

Harare, Zimbabwe
“Alumni dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Had a wonderful time with 24 other alumni. Booked way in advance and the manager Mrs Gandhi and her staff were very helpful and happy to cater for our needs. A three course menu was selected in advance which I could then circulate to my guests. This catered for those with oriental as well as vegetarian tastes. We had waiters at our beck and call since people were arriving as and when they could negotiate traffic or leave work. One person even came half an hour before we left and he was catered for. There was so much food left of the many varieties of Indian cuisine that we had doggy bags and that was partly because even for the no shows I had to pay. Otherwise every one, and it was a very multicultural crowd, enjoyed themselves and those who wanted to sign the comments book did so. Would go again!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kufunda
Gateshead, United Kingdom
“Calamari”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My issue with this place is there's so MUCH on the menu, where do you start?
This time I just fancied some Calamari. So ordered the starter.
Waiter said it was quite dry.
I said that was fine.
One minute later he came back... chef suggested calamari in a black bean sauce.
Not on the menu.
Same price as the dish I was ordering.

Had it.

Delicious.

That gives them top marks in my book for customer service.

• Visited August 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Good Indian food but not awesome.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Its a nice place where you can spend some quite time with your family and friends. The food is decent but not that great. I sometimes get confused between two dishes because they all taste the same.

Visited December 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The worst part of this experience was that my credit card information was stolen and someone tried to steal money from my account. In addition, the food was disappointing and the service was slow.

1 Thank Katanu M