“Good place”

Peppers Restaurant Ltd.
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Multi-Cuisine Restaurant with a children's concept and ideal for big groups for corporates and families. specializing in Indian, Chinese, Continental,seafood, Barbeque, Steaks and other Grilled Dishes.A big variety of Non-Vegetarian and vegetarian dishes.Come Experience Fine Dining at its best. Takeaway deliveries on motorbike and outside catering facilities available.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I enjoyed the food here and the ambiance was good too. the service was also great. it is a great place to dine in.

1  Thank Sue O

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We had a birthday lunch at Peppers recently and it was a truly enjoyable experience. It was my first time there and I was impressed by the set-up and ambience (they've converted an old residential home into a restaurant) inspite of they're being right next to a busy road. The have a small but friendly children's play area, which is staffed so you can leave the kids there while you enjoy your meal. The food was excellent - they have an expansive menu and their mutton Rogan Josh is the best I've tasted anywhere :) They played great music (hits from the 80's) and the service was good. I'll definitely be going back there

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had a nice romantic dinner here but the parking is not enough so we had to wait for a while to get a place to park before we could go in for our dinner.
The food was great though

Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is an older restaurant in Parklands. It has a huge...and I mean huge menu. I got the chicken curry and my wife got a burger; both were average, but not bad. the greatest part is they have a playroom with minder for the kids if you want to take the kids out for some fun while simultaneously enjoying a meal

1  Thank Familiaventura
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I took my family to eat at Peppers Restaurant in Nairobi on a holiday to Kenya. The meal and whole experience was second to none. We were surprised at how the head chef and directors greeted us personally and made sure that everything was perfect. The food tasted better than most places where the dishes were created. There is full range of Continental, Indian and even Chinese. I have travelled to most parts of the world and could not believe that Kenyan chefs could prepare the food to such high standards.
Thank you for such a great experience, we especially enjoyed the Chilly, Garlic Prawns and Crab. We wanted to take it back with us to the UK!

1  Thank shakuli