The Gracehouse Resort is a clean and safe hotel that is great for a family or group travelling together. If you are expecting 'resort' to mean what it does in the west then you will be disappointed as it doesn't have a swimming pool there or less any of the other features you may be imagining. In their place it has a number of things really going for it:
1. It serves great buffet meals that have a variety of meats, salads and vegetables dishes as well as fruits and some dessert options. In the mornings your omelettes are individually made along with pancakes and waffles.
2. Easy access to a large shopping centre including money exchange (good rate at upstairs Forex),supermarket and nice coffee shop area with breads and cakes.
3. Rooms are clean though as others have mentioned the showers are a little difficult to deal with - just ask for help as they staff are really obliging.
4. Free wi fi available throughout the hotel including the bedrooms which makes it easy to access internet etc from your room without having to go to a central area.
Aside from this, there is access to small individual safes downstairs for safekeeping of items and the place feels very secure with a night reception and guards. If you are traveling to or from the airport then the hotel can assist with a set price of 2000 Kenyan shillings (about US$25).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Gracehouse Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gracehouse Hotel Nairobi