I have never left a comment on Tripadvisor but decided to do so for the first time as my experience of the Milimani Safari centre was rotten.
I went to Hells Gate and Lake Naivasha. While it was marginally cheaper than some of the more-established companies every corner was cut to save on the experience.
First the tour left way too late in the morning so that we missed much of the morning wildlife. We only saw lake Naivasha from a car park.
In the park the itinerary was flakey so we wasted a lot of time trying to drive down routes the car could not manage. The packed lunch was pretty disgusting and we did not even get to see the highlight which is the geothermal area. We did not get to the right areas to see the animals.
For 12,000 KES it seemed pretty expensive. I understand that the company has only started safaris so maybe overtime it will get better. I don't like complaining but I felt short changed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide budget oriented, sociable accommodation for guests; Travel and Tourism related services & a Location for hosting events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre Hotel Nairobi
- Milimani Backpackers And Safari Centre