I have stayed here on two occasions, the first time was in a private room and the second time was in a dorm. The private rooms are clean, comfortable and quite and so too are the dorms but the lounge area could do with a renovation, however, it's still in acceptable condition. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The wifi is free which I think is essential for travelers. It is within walking distance to the city centre which is also important. There is no bar but beer can be bought. The food was average and the quantity could do with increasing. However, I would recommend this to people of any age. Very happy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide budget oriented, sociable accommodation for guests; Travel and Tourism related services & a Location for hosting events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre Hotel Nairobi
- Milimani Backpackers And Safari Centre