We spent one night here after getting a bus from Uganda. The bus was delayed and we arrived at 3am, after our driver had great difficulty in finding the place. It had moved location again and was not obvious where it was. We had also not been informed that they had moved. Considering we had phoned ahead to tell them we would be late, when we arrived they took a long time finding us a room, which was not ideal at 3am! The room was basic and clean. The prices on the website are not obvious. It is 2500 Ksh for a double room and 2000 Ksh for a double cabin (which have not yet been built!). The website was difficult to use although you can book a room by e-mailing them. It's ok if you need somewhere to stay but I wouldn't recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide budget oriented, sociable accommodation for guests; Travel and Tourism related services & a Location for hosting events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Jovago.com so you can book your Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre Hotel Nairobi
- Milimani Backpackers And Safari Centre