Was only there for one night before leaving for safari but the place was pretty central (only a 10/15 minute walk to central nairobi) and it was clean with friendly staff. Wouldn't rave about it especially as it was a little bit pricey for Kenya, but definitely a safe place to stay for a short period of time in NBO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide budget oriented, sociable accommodation for guests; Travel and Tourism related services & a Location for hosting events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre Hotel Nairobi
- Milimani Backpackers And Safari Centre