I had not been to Nairobi before and so I don't know how it compares to the other hostels but this was very basic. I paid extra for an outside single room however it was very noisy from the hotel next door. It probably would of been quieter inside in the shared rooms.
The staff were extremely friendly and knowledgable and the bar area was a great little place to sit and meet other travellers.
The food was basic and cheap - 50ksh for a cup of tea, 180ksh for a beer. Not too bad at all!
I can't comment on the distance to the city but it's well known with the taxi companies and around 2400ksh to the airport which wasn't too bad split between 3 of us
A decent place for one or two nights. Don't expect luxury, or decent bedding but it's not bad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide budget oriented, sociable accommodation for guests; Travel and Tourism related services & a Location for hosting events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre Hotel Nairobi
- Milimani Backpackers And Safari Centre