I only stayed in Milimani for one night, and it was okay. The food and facilities were mediocre. They said that they had wireless, but it wasn't working when I was there, so I made due with 2 ancient computers they had off to the side. The TV room was nice, but the outdoor areas were damp and dirty, so it was difficult to sit out. But, the compound felt safe and secure and the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide budget oriented, sociable accommodation for guests; Travel and Tourism related services & a Location for hosting events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Jovago.com so you can book your Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre Hotel Nairobi
- Milimani Backpackers And Safari Centre