We give this an average rating because the food was good - although sometimes a little cold - the bar man David is lovely, very friendly and helpful and there is a good communal area outside and in. Otherwise this is a bit overpriced, with very basic rooms and cold communal showers. You have to pay for wi fi per device, on a daily basis and it's very slow, sometimes not even working (and its not cheap!) and most the of the staff aren't very helpful, sometimes even rude. I think we could have paid less for something similar but would have paid more for something a bit nicer if we'd known the above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide budget oriented, sociable accommodation for guests; Travel and Tourism related services & a Location for hosting events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Jovago.com so you can book your Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre Hotel Nairobi
- Milimani Backpackers And Safari Centre