After reading some of the reviews written, my wife and I were very wary about going to the backpackers. In fact, we went to check in at another backpacker run by Australians. They didn’t have space though so we ended up going to Milimani. We never made a better choice. Contrary to some comments, they are very efficient. The staff was lovely, welcoming us warmly, and the cleaning ladies so cheerful.eunice helped me track down a shirt I lost on the lines and never grumbled even once. Patricia Runs the show, and I have never met a more helpful woman. she knows everything about Kenya! Marise is a right laugh, and witty as well. Ruth is so funny and they all treated us like family,they were never once rude at all and made us feel very welcome. We took a safari with them, and the driver Sammy is the best guide in the whole entire world. the dogs were a bit noisy at night though, and there was one that kept chewing everybody’s ankles! Everybody has different experience, we can’t all be happy with the service we get in hostels, but Milimani was a great surprise, so I say go go go!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide budget oriented, sociable accommodation for guests; Travel and Tourism related services & a Location for hosting events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre Hotel Nairobi
- Milimani Backpackers And Safari Centre