Milimani is chill. Very chill. Ordering food? It'll take awhile (but it's good.) Wanting to use internet? It'll take awhile (but it works.) Want to just lounge around and watch tv? No problem.
I stayed with a group of 60, so I'm not too sure what it's like staying on your own. The rooms worked just fine for me. Same with the showers.
The outdoor area is awesome in the evening, especially if there's a fire on. Met some really interesting folks when I was there.
As far as the safari went...I think it was a little overpriced, but I had a geat time and don't regret it at all. Milimani isn't the greatest...but it's far, far from the worst. Some of the other reviews on here seem a little extreme if you ask me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide budget oriented, sociable accommodation for guests; Travel and Tourism related services & a Location for hosting events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre Hotel Nairobi
- Milimani Backpackers And Safari Centre