Stayed here in September having arrived from Dar es Salaam.
The little cafe was good, although food seemed to be scarce, the barman was very helpful getting a SIM card etc
The rooms left a lot to be desired. I'd rung & booked a double, on arrival & was moved to a single. What a joke; the walls are paperthin, made of some sort of compacted plastic, there was barely room to get my luggage into the room & once it was in, getting to the bed was a gymnastic exercise! Freezing cold at night ... it wasn't a pleasant stay!
Toilet across the courtyard & shower in the main building where there wasn't anywhere to hang clothes, have privacy in the dirty, mouldy shower cubicle.
Reception staff varied from surly to very helpful & polite
Friendly dogs!!! But for the cost, it really wasn't worth it, there's better in NBO!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide budget oriented, sociable accommodation for guests; Travel and Tourism related services & a Location for hosting events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milimani Backpackers & Safari Centre Hotel Nairobi
- Milimani Backpackers And Safari Centre