We reserved 6 rooms for 12 people. It was a ok stay.
* Breakfast is free with variety of selections.
* The rooms were basic. The sheets are pretty old but clean.
* The internet is not free and pricy.
* Location is safe.
* Water in the bathroom worked pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentrim Boulevard is located at the end of Nairobi’s Harry Thuku Road, an oasis of peace and quite with beautiful manicured gardens and lawns. There are 70 rooms in 2 stories. The main guest area consists of the reception, lounge area, Restaurant and bar. The Mezzanine floor has the conference facilities. There is a swimming pool and tennis court for your relaxation and enjoyment. For meetings, conferences and family gatherings facilities are readily available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sentrim Nairobi Boulevard Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.