Ole Sereni
Agoda.com
$157
$153
1,455 results
All reviewsnational parkgame parkclose to the airportgame reserveeagles restaurantpark viewwild animalsinternational airportmombasa roadan airport hotelbetween flightsnairobi trafficwilson airportgift shoprooms are niceshort staybusiness trip
Reviewed December 25, 2010

This hotel was one of the best in our many travels if not the single very best! The 5 star service began the moment we arrived to the moment we left, the porter was delightful he spoke Swahili, English and German and went out of his was to impress us which he suceeded in doing. The room was absolutely divine in every way as was the bathroom. The shower was piping hot and so enjoyable, the bed was fresh and comfortable. The internet was fast, and the room service was great!

The restaurant was DIVINE, I highly reccomend you have the 'Lobster Tail' it is well worth the cost, as is everything else on the menu.

I reccomend this hotel and will come back as soon as I can. It was romantic, and also it was on a huge game reserve park, we saw the big 5 from the restaurant as we dined. The hotel is expensive compared to some however it is well worth the cost, and if yo uare on a budget it is worth saving to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DuchessRL
Reviewed December 22, 2010

We had a dayroom booked in Karen but the traffic in Mumbai (oops I meant Nairobi which resembles the worst of Mumbai more and more each time we go) was so bad we could not make it back & forth to the hotel in time. I noticed the relatively new Ole Sereni the day before on the way past, and we decided to just show up and see if they could give us a clean place to rest and shower. For that, for $100, it was perfect. Decent room service for a quick snack, effective shower. But the noise blasting through the walls from the hotel bar would have meant zero sleep had we spent the night there. Staff was friendly enought but the check-in and payment process are very inefficient. I will stay there again for a dayroom in between NBO flights to avoid driving in & out of Karen, but I would not stay there overnight. It's nice to have a new option for this purpose.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank mtcook
Reviewed November 26, 2010

It is new, close to the airport and has a nice view of the empty bush. Reception area is cold, idle and tasteless, almost feels like it's not finished/furnished.

There is a bar with the view of the empty bush, the rooms are clean and standard, food is average, breakfast is more on the sweet side (a big buffet).

I remember this hotel as a place where I don't want to go.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank sister-karamazov
Reviewed November 25, 2010

I have been here for several corporate events, didn't like their food much but thought the Waterhole overlooking the Park was quite romantic for an evening so I came back to try it but for someone trying to have a good time with their loved ones overlooking the national park in the evening, this was the worst choice I made. After booking as early as 9AM, arriving in good time, I hardly got served, everything we asked for was missing and was delayed even with the bill. Needless to say, we had a drink and left. It will take time for me to get over the embarrassment that the evening became.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Lovely hotel, lovely staff and very clean - buffet breakfast great. not quite in the city centre but nice view of Nairobi gamepark.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple