Ole Sereni
Tribe Hotel(Nairobi)
$214
$191
Palacina Residence & Suites(Nairobi)
$188
$154
$124
Agoda.com
1,438 results
All reviewsnational parkgame parkclose to the airportgame reserveeagles restaurantpark viewwild animalsinternational airportmombasa roadan airport hotelbetween flightsnairobi trafficwilson airportgift shopshort stayrooms are nicebusiness trip
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice now, only one nights stay on each occasion, the staff are very friendly and helpful on checking in, my room was clean and in good decorative order, my view was over the road but it was not a problem, no disturbance. The breakfast was very nice plenty of variety, but I was left to work out how the breakfast procedure worked!! The view over the park while enjoying my breakfast outside was fantastic, could have done with some wildlife walking past. I will be using this hotel again for my one night stop overs as it is only 20mins from the airport. My last visit was October 2013. I was recommended this hotel by a friend of mine who stays there often as he is flight crew with BA.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Ghulam S, General Manager at Ole Sereni, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Thank you for taking time to give us your positive feedback.

We thank you for choosing our services and look forward to welcoming back.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights on some business. Its ok, I guess actually good for standards in this part of the world. I dont know about the 5 stars though..its more like a solid 3 stars in my opinion. The room was clean, well stocked mini bar, and good service. There are 2 restaurants onsite, and a bar/cafe. The high end restaurant is in the terrace up on the 4th floor. Its decent enough.. they try hard, but its expensive. Just stay away from the shellfish capuccino.. trust me on that one. The big 5 restaurant in the lobby is more casual.. breakfast is good but also expensive. Oddly enough the menu meals are reasonable.

The net is this place is conveniently located near the airport, its also near the city park, which has some game in it if you feel like checking out some animals. Its not 5 stars, but its enough to satisfy international business standards.

One more piece of advice - if you are in transit here, spend as much time as you can at the hotel, because the airport is a hellhole.

Safe travels!

1  Thank latinmon
Ghulam S, General Manager at Ole Sereni, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback which we truly appreciate.

I have taken your note on the shellfish cappuccino. We will address it right away.

We are constantly upgrading our facility to global standards and I am sure your future visits will see a superior product.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

absolutely well situated, close to game park.
nice african decoration, much more personal than the usual Sheraton, Hilton style.
very friendly staff.
restaurant stays open 24/24, so THE place for a stop over before or after a flight.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Ghulam S, General Manager at Ole Sereni, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to share your positive experience.

As you mentioned rightly, what makes us different is our tribute to African style which we have tried to incorporate all across the hotel when it comes to decor and service delivery.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

After long flight, nothing better than to be met at JKIA and driven (20 mins approx) to the hotel and be welcomed back with minimal fuss.
Rooms are very well appointed with all amenities, some overlook the road and others the park. Breakfast is a veritable feast with so much on offer and with the views of the park, it is a great way to start the day.
Will be back soon I hope.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Ghulam S, General Manager at Ole Sereni, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you for taking time to give us your positive review.

We are very pleased to know that your stay was memorable.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I had a four night stay here for a conference. Conferencing facilities, rooms and meals were great. Restaurant area overlooks the national park - which made for fantastic meals. Staff was very friendly and accommodating all round.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking game park amazing. Close to the interconnecting rooms a little noisy, however some wifi connection available in these rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Ghulam S, General Manager at Ole Sereni, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you for taking time to give us your positive review.

I am glad to learn that your conference was a success.