$224
$138
$109
$78
Priceline
All reviewsrooms are cleanplace to stayfront officerecommend this hotelairportcbdkeydriver
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Stayed 01 July 2012, as always hotel staff friendly and room good. What was a let down this time was the food an.d wine. I ordered mushroom soup to start, which was powdered as all the dregs of powder on the bottom. Main course I ordered Mvuli house burger, which they did not have( mm no beef burger), I chose chicken burger which came out, the whole burger was about 3-4 inches big, when I removed the salad and pineapple their was the smallest not fully cooked chicken burger inside. I ordered wine which previously was 250ksh per glass, this time small bottle of warm white wine which was 500ksh and just over one glass. I asked for chilled white wine which is normal course, none chilled but offered ice. If the food remains the same I will not come back, it was like the chef had the night off and untrained staff in the kitchen

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
GMMvuliHouse, General Manager at Mvuli House, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Mr Mackenzie, I am deeply sorry for your bad experience at the Hotel. You stayed with us at a genuinely unfortunate time, when we were in the process of taking over the restaurant from a 3rd party service provider, and we admit that things were wanting. I am sorry once more.

I'd like you to consider giving us another chance to pleasantly surprise you. We have greatly improved our menus, and our staff are now top notch.

Thanks for choosing Mvuli House.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have recently been back at Mvuli and happy to note that the hotel did indeed put up a conference facility. In addition, they have re-done the place, particularly the front office, the dining area and even made some sitting space outside for a guest to relax. The place does look and feel very nice. Well done!

I was there for a day meeting and do congratulate them for making good their promise to put together a conference facility, since my last visit in June last year.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
GMMvuliHouse, General Manager at Mvuli House, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Thank you for trusting us and giving us another chance to serve you. The improvements are part of a phased renovation, we are working to upgrade our rooms next.

Thanks for the review, we look forward to hosting you once more.

Regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a hotel close to the airport. very good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This a guest house that you want to come back to over and over again...there is serenity and privacy in their rooms,The food is exquisite staff are warm to be around offering the best service.
They have a plus in terms of location being located a few minutes from the Nairobi City Centre this makes it a wonderful location for both local and international tourists.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for your review. We are always looking to make your guest experience better each time. If you feel there is an area we can improve on, please send me an email on gm@mvulihouse.com.

Regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Their service is quick and efficient and their facilities are modern and unique. It’s quite a good place for business travelers with close proximity to the city centre as well as the international airport. I recommend them anytime!

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter and cooler.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business