Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Pervin K
Istanbul, Turkey
via mobile
Safari

Great Tour! Great Service! Very good and professionally arranged by Julius who made sure we had a... read more

Reviewed March 15, 2019
Patrik H
via mobile

All reviews nairobi national park an excellent guide tour guide great tour day trip giraffe center various animals experienced guide kenya safari asante sana the entire trip game drives his knowledge few hours lake naivasha julius knack
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a great one day trip with Julius in Nairobi National Park,Giraffe center and other touristic places in Nairobi. We had chance to see a lot of wild animals in their natural habitat.Julius gave us information about them and made our trip so comfortable.This company also make trips to Masaai Mara and other National parks in Kenya and we wish that one day we can go there with them.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Great Tour!
Great Service!
Very good and professionally arranged by Julius who made sure we had a great day.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

If you want an amazing trip to the park, you must ride with Julius! He was incredibly responsive on Whats App to all of my questions & knew exactly how to maximize our visit to Nairobi National Park. He was extremely professional & knowledgable, with an early pick up at our hotel and choice of East gate entrance helped us skip the ques of cars at the other gates and right away we saw rhinos, giraffes and lions.
If you want an awesome morning game drive- to Nairobi Nat Park or the other parks in Kenya he tours to-with flexibility & ease, I highly recommend his services!

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Julius organised a three day safari tour for my Mum, my sister and myself to the Masai Mara. We started on the first day in the morning from Nairobi and arrived about 5 hours later at the Mara Sopa Lodge. I can absolutely recommend this beautiful accommodation. The location, the food and the service were great. Our driver Duncan who accompanied us for the entire trip was very friendly, very reliable and made sure that we could see as many animals as possible on our various game drives. A safari in the Masai Mara is an absolute must and we were really impressed by the landscape and the wildlife.

On our last day we visited the Masai village which is very close to the lodge. It’s a very touristy thing to do, but then again you get an idea of the Masai way of living.

All in all I can totally recommend Julius and his team. I’m a resident in Kenya and I have already relied several times on Julius to find the best offers for all kind of activities in Kenya. Going on a tour with Julius himself is also super fun!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

This must be the most enjoyable Safari trip you could ever take. Just amazing, I'm not even finding words to describe first the approachability of the safari guide and his fluidity in answering all kind of questions you have about any animal. His hospitality should be rated 5*, if you're a first timer and you're not well informed about the wild this guy would dedicate every minute of his time to explain everything you need to know. I would definitely recommend "Wasili Kenyan Safaris".

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Everything was perfect. Many informations.we have be in the Nairobi national park early in the morning 6.30 entering the gate and have seen many animals. To the Amboseli park we left Nairobi at 5.00 for a one day trip . We saw less animals because it was later in the morning but have seen a magnificant landscape with the amboseli lake and lots of flami gos in front of the Kilimandscharo.

Date of experience: February 2019