Ways to Experience Shoor Safaris Kenya
from $155.00
from $1,500.80
from $763.80
More Info
All reviews lake naivasha excellent driver maasai mara his knowledge joseph itinerary safari kenya shoot animals flexibility requests
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2019

A friend referred me to Shoors Safaris in Nairobi for booking a 4 day Masai Mara safari for myself and family relatives from London. We good a very good deal and the tour itself was super with very nice accommodation and fully vegetarian meals.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 19, 2019

Sanjay Shoor @ Shoor safaris put together a wonderful 7 day safari package for us with great accommodations and vehicles. Their knowledgeable and friendly guides made our safari
exceptional. I will recommend Shoor Safaris to anyone planning a trip to Kenya.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

Shoor safaris were so good on our first trip that we had no hesitation in using them again. This time it was just two of us and we went to the Masai Mari with Shoor. We had two nights and three days in the Mara all organised by Shoor. It was brilliant from beginning to end and can’t wait to do another safari with Shoor. The driver Francis picked us up from our location and he was friendly, informative, helpful and an excellent driver. There were only two
of us in our 7 seater safari vehicle which had a pop up roof for game viewings plus a cool box and water. We arrived at our tented camp in time for lunch on the first day. We did four game drives in all and we saw far more animals and birds than we had anticipated. Francis could tell us information about each of the animals and birds. How he spotted half of the animals is a mystery to me. He made sure we saw as many animals as possible during each game drive. He really tried to find a leopard but sadly this time they eluded us. However we saw many lions, cheetahs, elephants, giraffe and many other animals too.
I would recommend Shoor as they are efficient, organised and have the best drivers. The accommodation organised by Shoor was excellent and their rates are competitive.

Reviewed October 11, 2019

This was my first safari and it was nothing short of amazing. We started off in Nairobi visiting the Sheldrick elephant orphanage which is a must see. Martin, our guide, got us there early enough where we got a front row seat. We visited Lake Navaisha and Nakuru. Both were wonderful. The highlight was Masaai Mara! We went on an 8 hour safari game drive one day and saw so many animals! Throughout our trip, we saw the big 5. We stayed at Julia's Camp & had a very hospitable time. We highly recommend Shoor Safari and definitely request Martin!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed October 11, 2019

Hello,
We had the most amazing holiday of a lifetime Safari in Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha, lake Nakuro through Shoor travels. As I was the lead for a family group of 11, we had excellent liason with the Shoor who were highly organized and everything was way beyond our expectations. The two drivers, the Land cruiser vehicle and the hotels and food were top quality. We manged to see all the big fives and more thanks to the enthusiasm and the skills of the two drivers. I must say that Shoor travels are a high quality, well organized Tour operator and the best in my opinion.
Thank you Shoor for making our holiday memorable and something for us all to remember and cherish. I have no doubt that I will be using you again for my future trips to that region. Of that there is no doubt !

Date of experience: September 2019