Ways to Experience Shoor Safaris Kenya
from $155.00
from $1,500.80
from $763.80
More Info
All reviews lake naivasha excellent driver maasai mara his knowledge joseph itinerary safari kenya shoot animals flexibility requests
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2019

This was my first safari and it was nothing short of amazing. We started off in Nairobi visiting the Sheldrick elephant orphanage which is a must see. Martin, our guide, got us there early enough where we got a front row seat. We visited Lake Navaisha and Nakuru. Both were wonderful. The highlight was Masaai Mara! We went on an 8 hour safari game drive one day and saw so many animals! Throughout our trip, we saw the big 5. We stayed at Julia's Camp & had a very hospitable time. We highly recommend Shoor Safari and definitely request Martin!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed October 11, 2019

Hello,
We had the most amazing holiday of a lifetime Safari in Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha, lake Nakuro through Shoor travels. As I was the lead for a family group of 11, we had excellent liason with the Shoor who were highly organized and everything was way beyond our expectations. The two drivers, the Land cruiser vehicle and the hotels and food were top quality. We manged to see all the big fives and more thanks to the enthusiasm and the skills of the two drivers. I must say that Shoor travels are a high quality, well organized Tour operator and the best in my opinion.
Thank you Shoor for making our holiday memorable and something for us all to remember and cherish. I have no doubt that I will be using you again for my future trips to that region. Of that there is no doubt !

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019

We had a fabulous 7 days family Safari tailor made by Shoor. The drivers were knowledgeable & skilled and ensured we exceeded our expectations.
The locations selected were excellent and ensured for a fun filled, safe & relaxing week. Thank you.

Reviewed October 9, 2019

We have had an excellent 10 day safari 4 days, Masai, 1 day Naivasha, 1 day Nakuru. Highlight, Masai. Naivasha, enjoyable. Nakuru, Rhino saved the day.

Reviewed October 2, 2019

Very good tour which was customised for us in terms of choice of our camp in Masai Mara. We were also the only ones in the safari vehicle as this was a private tour.
Price was reasonable too.