All reviews rooftop bar rooms are small family room top floor short stay business trip westlands security mercy alice pauline kettle channels usd safari
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed my time at the Ibis hotel. Room was adequately sized and really cleaned well. Kudos to "Mercy" at the ground floor Grab & Go bar who went out of her way to ensure my comfort, drinks and information on multiple occasions during my stay. Thanks Mercy!
Mary Ann was also attentive with my internet issue, thanks.
Good location in Westlands and a great place to meet people with their two restaurants and bars.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Stuart_Clay, General Manager at ibis Styles Hotel Westlands Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Very pleased that our team provided you with such an enjoyable stay at ibis Styles Westlands. Thank you so much for highlighting the great work from our rock stars Mercy and Maryanne. My talent and culture team will be sure to recognise there efforts.

We hope to make you feel welcome again very soon, asante sana.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed in this hotel one night only the room is small but the rooms are neat and clean and to security arrangements. A nice restaurant in the roof top with good foods and reasonable rate. I am recommending this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you James for sharing your recent kind rating, I am so very pleased that my team provided you with a safe and enjoyable stay at ibis Styles Westlands.

Delighted to have received your kind recommendations for our future guests, hoping to make you welcome again in the future to Accor hotels.

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel from 5th to 8sept 2019. Looking at the prices compared to other similar kind if hotels in Westlands Ibis is not worth. Room size has always been an issue with Ibis. Reception never answers the call. Everytime it was my 4th call that was answered. They charge unnecessary money as Tray charges (300 kSh) to send the food in the room. Food quality of Karibu Utamu restaurant is tremendous!!

Overall stay was good!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business

I am pleased that your felt overall we provided you with a good stay, thank you for your kind and constructive comments on your stay at ibis Styles, my team and I have learnt from your feedback and made changes needed to ensure that telephones are answered in a more timely manner.

My team and I look to advertise our bedroom images and sizes online in order that guests understand our modern and stylish concept, as always we are reviewing our website and you will see upgrades when the new site is completed.

Thank you for sharing the feedback that will assist greatly in our future growth.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Had a good night out with friends. Among them all, Patricia Mwende made our trip rememberable. VDJ Jones is a terrible guy who snatches women from people when in position be careful. Security is awesome. Ask for a one Patricia for personal, reliable and friendly service.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so very much for rating Patrica so highly, we actively use all comments received from our guests and take corrective actions where required so as to be sure our customer service remains at the highest levels. I am pleased you felt safe and secure during your recent stay.

Very grateful you bought the unfortunate matter to our attention, we hope to make you welcome again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Had a great stay. Room no.628
My room attendant Berine was excellent.Emma the restaurant superviser was very helpful, always smiling and hospitable. Enjoyed the breakfasts. Bought lovely African artefacts from the vendors in the hotel compound. Jacqueline Karaba the front office superviser was helpful with my late checkout.
However a chair with a good backrest is necessary in the room after a long day

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you Salma for reviewing your recent stay at ibis Styles, I am so pleased to read your comments that so many of our heartiest team members made your stay memorable.

We always look to improve on our guests stay experiences your comments will be bought up in our next purchasing review meeting to see how we can further bring greater comfort.

Hoping to welcome you back to Accor Hotels for your next stay soon.