“Good selection”

Mandhari Restaurant
Ranked #88 of 544 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was craving Indian food and we tried the mutton and prawn curries. We probably picked the wrong ones because the gravy/sauce seemed to be the same but it was tasty and spicy. I like that they give you naan (bread) and rice with the dish

Visited October 2012

Washington, DC
“Beautiful breakfast buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Eggs and waffles made to order. Lovely lattes and all of the fresh fruit, yogurt, lox and breads that you could want!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank CP12345Washington_DC
Boston
“fine dining at Serena”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Good food and excellent service, but a bit stiff atmosphere. I prefered to eat downstairs in the regular restaurant.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank diaden2
Nairobi, Kenya
“Warm staff and pleasant experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I had dinner at the Mandhari restaurant with my partner and I have to say I was very impressed with the service accorded to us. The waiters were very professional and courteous. They 'walked' us throught the entire meal and were attentive to detail. My wine glass never went empty and the meal selection was exceptional. The waiter showed good knowledge of the menu and presentation of the food was fantastic.

kudos to the team.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank LocalTraveller254
Nairobi
“Wonderful dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Had the opportunity to dine at the restaurant and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were warm and hospitable and the food was great! It is a nice and quiet place and suitable for a romantic or quiet dinner.

• Visited July 2012