“Everything an ex-pat requires can be found here”
Review of Village Market

Village Market
Ranked #20 of 682 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Highridge
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Grocery store, pharmacy (chemist) ATM's, travel agents, fast food, dining, clothing and on Fridays, the Masai Market

1  Thank TheMulv

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We have always enjoyed this mall. There is a nice ice cream place, butcher shop and fun stores. We really enjoy the food court. It seems like the places are a bit better quality than the average food court.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

If you want to go bowling, swimming or just shopping this is the place to go. It is a huge outdoor mall that has shops ranging from grocery stores to high end clothing stores. It is a fun place to just walk around and they have some good places to eat. Yummy ice cream also I would highly recommend that.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Every Sunday the market comes to life, jut go, get a seat the central food court and enjoy the beer over countless cuisines and live music. I just recently came to know that they haev a happy hour every friday night so decided to attend, frankly found it to be the best place in Nairobi to have a beer with friends around. The ambience was great, definitely not a place for young college people but would recommend it to all working kinda people

Reviewed March 11, 2013

In Nairobi, I ate at the African food stall in the food court a few weeks ago in the village market, the chicken served with the rice was competely RAW! Had the taste of blood in my mouth, then looked down to see blood on the chicken-and that after only ONE BITE! I showed the waiter who took the plate away and never returned! Went to the counter and the lady there said there was nothing they could do about it, I either eat it, or make my peace and leave! I am a Chef and Lecturer of Gastronomy for goodness sake! Well, told her we would meet on the net - so here I am! BEWARE all about the cuisine found at this disgustingly annoying joint! Sorry about your rep, V.M!

3  Thank Wanjiru M