One of the best foods I had during my stay in Nairobi.
- The service is excellent.
- The breads served with the foods are really hot and delicious.
- I had T-bone steak, which was excellent.
- My friends had Bombay Fish and Prawns and they were blown away.
- The desserts platter was lovely
- We had the fish soup which was a little average
- Did I appreciate the service enough!
If I am in Nairobi again for a day, this is the place that will top my list!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.