10 August 2012 - We went to Safari Park Hotel for dinner at Nyoma Choma restaurant where they serve varieties of meat and to enjoy cultural show.
* dinner is 2450 schillings and they will serve you different kinds of meat; chicken, goat, crocodile, turkey, pork, beef, camel, ostrich, sausage...
* desserts are good as well; fruit platter, cakes, caramel cream
*dinner is served at 7pm; cultural show starts at 9pm. It's worth to wait the show.
* the hotel is 30 mins drive from the town center, so we rented a taxi to service us for 4 hours for 2500 schillings. It's good enough than getting a taxi and drop you at the hotel which will cost 2000 schillings for one way. If you need a service taxi and is not that expensive, you can call this number 0722808447 (Peter Nellion). We hired this service taxi for safety and security reasons since it was introduced to us by a colleague.
* It is recommended to come early to the place so you will have time to explore the hotel. it's quite big, very nice! perfect for picture taking :)
* Nyoma choma is cheaper in this hotel than in Carnivore restaurant (3650)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.