“Accidental Ordering - Loved it”
Review of Pizza Inn

Pizza Inn
Ranked #279 of 573 Restaurants in Nairobi
Description: Innscor Kenya Limited has been operating in Kenya for more than 10 years. We have various brands that complement each other, these include; Chicken Inn, Pizza Inn, Creamy Inn, Galito’s, Stop &Shop, Bakers Inn & Vasilis. We also operate My Shop convenience stores in select Oilibya Fuel Stations.We are a company that employs hard-working employees who share our vision and mission as well as the passion to maintain consistency and quality that endears us to our consumers. We are part of an International company – Innscor Africa that holds various interests in different countries in Africa. Innscor Kenya Limited is a market leader that continues to scale to greater heights while maintaining world class standards.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We ordered from here as the website we used for online ordering had no other pizza options, but when we recieved the pizzas (2 pepporoni pizzas and 1 vegetarian) the guys just loved them!! The next time we also ordered chicken wings which were also nice (a little over-fried though but tasted well). All in all, worth a try!

1  Thank Talha K
There are newer reviews for Pizza Inn

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Peri peri pizza was our favourite. Pepperoni was not bad also. We found the base quite large though, but all in all, we were happy

Reviewed June 24, 2013

For a mouth watering pizza visit this place. on Tuesdays they have a special offer, buy one get one free.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I love the chicken tikka pizza! I love the offers available. I love the many locations. Its fast food that actually gets me filled. The delivery is also pretty great!

1  Thank Elenor M
Reviewed May 15, 2013

It's safe to say I'm never going back to pizza Inn on a Tuesday. The Pizza I had was completely dry, it was like I bought the 'bread' part with MINIMAL cheese and a few pieces of dried up meat at the top :(
The Chicken Tikka was better though, more cheese than the other one but still MINIMAL... Please try to load up on supplies if you're gonna have offers! Thanx :)