“Average food, spotty service”
Review of Artcaffe

Artcaffe
Ranked #1 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Nairobi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The food at artcaffe isn't terrible, but neither is it anything special. The service can be either really good or really poor. I think it just depends on your luck.

They do have free wifi though and it's a nice place to work if you're looking for a cafe setting.

2  Thank Jason L
There are newer reviews for Artcaffe

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The food and ambience was excellent. I actually set up my laptop and worked all day while listening to a jazz band that played later in the day.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

takes ages to get the bill and the food. twice my food was lukwarm or almost cold and again little food for lots of money. Coffee is better by Java or Dormann

6  Thank Brian B
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I often to the one at Nakumatt Junction. I like the outdoor seating, but it also has a very nice indoor. By the way, the one at the Tribe Village is really really nice, but just further away.
Food: I sincerely had one the best pizzas ever in this place. The rest of the food is between ok and good. I did not like the Nicoise salad at all, but that was the only thing I avoid carefully now.
Other than that, it's an excellent place to go if you need to work on your laptop, as there is wi-fi internet and power sockets everywhere, indoor and outdoor.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I ordered a creme brulee , got one, but after i already swallowed 50% of the bowl, I just noticed strange tiny black dot in the cream (like fungus). We spent 20 minutes with 2 managers and 1 waiter giving me 3 different versions... Personally , I think the cream was kept for more than 3 days (creme brulee cannot be used after 3 days even if kept in the fridge) and was almost spoiled... So disappointing when that place was recommended by more that 3 colleagues and the atmosphere is cool...

3  Thank LLukaso