“A very good pleasant resturant”
Review of Fogo Gaucho

Fogo Gaucho
Ranked #4 of 573 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fogo Gaucho is Nairobi's Favourite Steakhouse set up in a beautiful ambience that gives a feel as though you are in a corner of South Brazil. If you are looking for a prime dining experience in a stylish, ambient environment either for a family outing, business lunch meeting or office party, Fogo Gaucho offers top class service to fit any occasion and a playground for children everyday.
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Food always good, a good selection of salads and meat. Staff very friendly and a very good atmosphere. A very good resturant

There are newer reviews for Fogo Gaucho

Reviewed August 30, 2014

Took a team of ten people here for dinner and we ate and drank ourselves silly over the course of the evening. By my rough maths it cost £250 for everyone and the quality of the food, venue and service matched anything available in the gaucho restaurants that I have eaten at in London.

Everyone had a wonderful time and overall just a great venue, would recommend it to anyone visiting Nairobi.

Reviewed August 29, 2014

So many times I've been to that place several times and i go almost every time i'm in Nairobi.
The salad bar is so great and has many different type of appetizers that you can enjoy before you start becoming a real carnivorous !! don't eat much of the salad so that you can enjoy the best grilled meat ever.. we always went in a big group of friends and were never denied any kind of meat we asked for.. they almost serve everything ..beef,,lamb,crocodile..prawns and others.. at the end when you're done you have to ask for the grilled bananas and the grilled pineapples(covered with cinnamon) they are sooooo sweet!! i would always recommend it for big groups.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

i love to eat great food! i didn't know i could be overwhelmed by amazing food until i tried Brazilian. I ate with my eyes, i think i ate with all my senses :) the food was amazing! been there twice and each time the all you can eat meat overwhelms me.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We went there for my partner's birthday and it was delightful but a filling experience. There is so much delicious meat to choose from and I would definitely suggest hitting the salad bar (which , unlike Carnivore, is well-provided for). The staff is friendly and efficient.

The way it works is that you have to switch a card/coaster which has a green light, meaning "bring me meat", or a red light, meaning "stop, I'm full and need a break/drink". And use it wisely, if your card is green, they'll rush and the food will keep coming, it you turn it to red (which we did regularly), make sure to only switch it back to green when you are ready to eat, not just thinking "maybe".

But the food is superb! The meat is delicious and tender. I personally wasn't a fan of the crocodile meat but my partner was. All of that is topped with a roasted pineapple desert, peppered with cinnamon, which is delicious and supposedly aids digestion.

The wine was pricey but decent for Nairobi. There is a desert menu but it is completely superfluous as, unless you're an ogre, I cannot see how you would have the room for them.

Great experience! A must-try in Nairobi!

1  Thank Pascal G