“Good meat”
Review of Fogo Gaucho

Fogo Gaucho
Ranked #3 of 609 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fogo Gaucho is Nairobi's Favourite Steakhouse set up in a beautiful ambience that gives a feel as though you are in a corner of South Brazil. If you are looking for a prime dining experience in a stylish, ambient environment either for a family outing, business lunch meeting or office party, Fogo Gaucho offers top class service to fit any occasion and a playground for children everyday.
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The variety of meats is good. The quality met my expectations. Service could improve on speed.
I liked the selection of salad as well. Overall, a good place to eat especially in a large party.

1  Thank AdhiamboC

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I decided to treat my best friend on her birthday by going to Fogo Gaucho. I was not disappointed. The service is great and waiters pay attention to detail. We started off with their salads and I must say I had their potato salad which was the best I've ever heard in my life. Simply amazing! The meats are incredible...you can have rare, medium rare and well done meats all you can eat! At the end of it all we were all stuffed and wondered how we were going to sleep through the night.
Thank you Fogo Gaucho for the excellent experience. We shall be back soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My wife and I had one of the best dinner in Nairobi at this place. Fogo Gaucho has an array of salads to choose and not forgetting the reason why people go there - the meat! They had different types of well marinated and grilled meats and sausages. One interesting thing was the grilled pineapple, although I didnt taste it for personal reasons. Oh, the staff are very friendly and helpful too!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Visited Fogo Gaucho with a group of colleagues from several different countries and all were very satisfied. Food and service were very good (although it was disappointing that there were not enough prawns to go round). I particularly enjoyed the grilled pineapple rolled in cinnamon.

Good value and a great place to take a large group. The atmosphere is relaxed and busy.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

What can I say! we loved the food from the salad bar right through to dessert. Everything was excellent quality and very fresh. The atmosphere was lovely and the service fantastic.
My one and only criticism is that the tables and chairs are too close together, so making it less personnel.m

A lovely restaurant in a very central location.